Manage accidents from reporting through
to corrective actions
Effectively streamline accident reporting and manage
Easily configure accident templates, customised to your organisation
Enables full traceability of all accidents reported
Easily add pictures, attachments and corrective actions
together with accident descriptions
Manage accidents with this integrated, configurable incident system. Set actions, investigations, findings, for any type of accident or event management process. Use our ready made templates to design your own accident and action system.
“When comparing solutions from different vendors during the procurement phase, we found that EcoOnline's OSH software is of a high standard. Compared to similar solutions for former experiences, I have been positively surprised."Marko Sulasalmi, HSEQ Manager, Wihuri.
Manage and monitor all accidents in your organisation with intuitive reporting
- Monitor all accidents and data easily with intuitive reporting.
- Configure accident templates to your needs with our easy to use Smartform feature.
- Assign automatic actions to team members in real time based on required corrective measures.
Monitor all accident details from occurrence to closing and track investigative actions
- Assign owners on the application to ensure seamless investigations.
- Safety Managers intuitive design encourages quick and accurate completion of accident investigation forms.
- Enable unique and multiple investigation templates to accommodate simple reporting or more detailed versions
for serious cases.
Track every stage of the accident reporting process in your organisation
- Full traceability on all accidents gives you a clear picture of the accident history in your organisation.
- Add pictures, documents and corrective actions to each accident
that is reported, to ensure it is dealt with correctly.
- Capturing and investigating accidents quickly ensures all the necessary information is recorded to make calculated decisions.
Gain control of your workplace safety with easy to use processes
Record the accident within your organisation
Accident Reporting is a step-by-step process for
controlling health and safety accidents caused by hazards in the workplace.
Control the accident
Assess the controls you have in place and ask: can I remove the hazard completely or how can I manage the hazard so that accidents are less likely?
Review and revise your findings
You must review the controls you have put in place to make sure they are working.
Key Features of Accident Reporting
Ready to Use Templates
Forklift truck safety
Staff who are responsible for training forklift truck drivers have an important duty to ensure they stay safe. In much the same way, an employer has a duty to make sure supervisors are properly...Learn More
Recognising Hidden Dangers: Steps to a Safe Workplace
It's fairly obvious that safety and health hazards can exist on worksites filled with heavy machinery and equipment, where employees often are required to engage in strenuous manual labor. A job...Learn More
8 steps to ensure a safer workplace
In many workplaces, the challenge is how to get everyone involved in safety work. The guidelines have been drawn up, but they are not enough to be followed, or to make occupational safety and health ...Learn More
Learn more about our customers
R&D Manager, EcoOnline
Get started with Accident Reporting today
Book a demo with one of our consultants to discuss digitizing your EHS processes with Safety Manager.
You can also start a free trial and try it out for yourself.