Build checklists, conduct inspections and assign actions
Simply configure and create audit templates and checklists
Effectively monitor audit performances and assigned corrective actions
Enable scheduling, automated notifications and reminders
Introduce instant and on-the go audit reporting
Manage your audit, inspection and checklists in one central location. Quickly apply relevant, non-conformance and corrective actions. Schedule audits, checklist or inspections for staff to ensure accountability in the process. As always you can use our pre-made templates or customise your own.
“When comparing solutions from different vendors during the procurement phase, we found that EcoOnline's OSH software is of a high standard. Compared to similar solutions for former experiences, I have been positively surprised."Marko Sulasalmi, HSEQ Manager, Wihuri.
Enable your staff to document and complete audits per location
- Use our validated templates or quickly create your own to ensure standardisation across your organisation.
- Enable multiple purposes through our intuitive tool from machine and tool inspections, safety walks, EHS procedures, audits and more.
- Our mobile app introduces instant, on-the go inspections and audit reporting, which allows you to attach relevant pictures and documents.
Easily allow management to review audit outcomes transparently
- Easily schedule audits and inspections and instantly see upcoming and completed audits.
- Easily track completed corrective actions based on audit findings.
- Effectively monitor audit performance, outcomes and assigned corrective actions, visually and transparently, as a percentage metric.
Get rid of slow and cumbersome paper-based audit reporting systems
- Automate scheduling notification to your staff to ensure audits are conducted effectively and in a timely manner.
- This intuitive tool allows your staff to streamline the audit completion process, saving valuable time.
- A streamlined audit process ensures identifying corrective actions and assigning tasks has never been so easy.
Gain control of your workplace safety with easy to use processes
Perform the Audit within your organisation
Audits and Inspections are a step-by-step process for ensuring health and safety procedures are conducted and carried our correctly.
Consider the measures in place
Assess the controls you have in place and ask: is there a possibility that a hazard could occur and what needs to be implemented to reduce the risk of hazards occurring.
Review and revise your findings
You must review the controls you have put in place and introduce and update controls if necessary.
Key Features of Audits and Inspections
Ready to Use
How to become ISO 45001 certified
According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), over 7 600 people die each day from work-related accidents or diseases – that’s over 2.78 million every year. The human cost of this daily...Learn More
Every year the Occupational Safety and Health Administration releases a list of the most noted safety and health violations in the US. At the annual National Safety Council Congress and Expo. In...Learn More
How to fulfill the regulatory demands for occupational safety
Legislation should not be the primary motivation for managing occupational safety and health in the workplace. Laws and regulations, on the other hand, are designed specifically to protect the health ...Learn More
Learn more about our customers
Administrative Co-ordinator, EcoOnline
Get started with Audits and Inspections today
Book a demo with one of our consultants to discuss digitizing your EHS processes with Safety Manager.
You can also start a free trial and try it out for yourself.