Ensure documents are up-to-date and accessible in one place
Effectively streamline documents, locate
and execute document revisions is quick and easy
No more lost paperwork
Enable automated notifications and reminders
Implement the Read and Understand feature to quickly share important safety documentation
Manage and share all your EHS related documents within the document module. Ensures that documents are always up-to-date and easily accessible from one place. View, create and upload new documents like EHS policies and principles, safety and health action plans, work instructions
and safety rules.
"The system from EcoOnline is well adapted to continuous regulatory changes, which makes it easier for us to adapt to new requirements in accordance with regulations"Gunhild Røhne, EHS Specialist, Nammo Raufoss AS.
Control and improve documentation by introducing an easy to use system
- Easily view and manage documents for your entire organisation.
- Enable automatic scheduling for document reviews and notifications to staff.
- Documents module allows you to keep track of documents, procedures and revisions across your organisation.
Store all your documents in one place
- Save time searching files and folders by introducing one central location for all your Health and Safety related documents.
- Safety Manager acts as a central tool for all documentation across the entire organisation -not just health & safety related.
- Easily allow management to review all documents transparently.
Ensure documentation is written and reviewed by the relevant people
- Introduce an easy way to categorise, assign responsibility and ensure visibility across your organisation.
- Use our reminder feature so you never forget to review and update documents.
- Use the Read and Understand feature to easily share important safety information and ensure compliance via confirmation requests, across your organisation.
Key Features of Document Management
Read and Understand
Before using EcoOnline, companies spent a lot of time and resources constantly checking, rechecking and reviewing safety data sheets or as they were once called MSDS for information. EcoOnline has...Learn More
7 steps for an easy roll-out process of a safety management system
To ensure the working environment within an organisation runs smoothly, requires long-term commitment. By choosing a digital HSE system, you can streamline this work and create a better culture for...Learn More
5 benefits of choosing EcoOnline as your solution for workplace safety
EcoOnline develops user-friendly digital software that improves health and safety in the workplace, while helping customers deliver sustainable results for the environment.Learn More
Learn more about our customers
Account Manager, EcoOnline
Get started with Document Management today
Book a demo with one of our consultants to discuss digitizing your EHS processes with Safety Manager.
You can also start a free trial and try it out for yourself.