Make quick and informed risk
Ready to use templates or easily create your own
Calculate the level of risk
Easily monitor all assessments and revision control
No more lost paperwork
Design customised risk assessment templates to fit your needs or legacy corporate systems. From ergonomic, working height or desktop risk assessments, use our ready-made templates with tested questions and criteria or design your own in a matter of minutes.
"The system from EcoOnline is well adapted to continuous regulatory changes, which makes it easier for us to adapt to new requirements in accordance with regulations"Gunhild Røhne, EHS Specialist, Nammo Raufoss AS.
Reduce time filtering through paper
or Excel based documents and receive
real time results
- Effortlessly create customised and localised templates whilst also following a standardised approach outlined by you.
- All your data located in one centralised place, available when needed the most
- Ability to instantly share detailed assessments with all staff easily and track confirmations.
Ensure responsibility is shared and monitor completion of Risk Assessments effectively and efficiently
- Attach relevant files and pictures to ensure detailed risk assessments are conducted.
- Easy to read reporting allows the reader to monitor all completed assessments and revision.
- Assign actions to team members instantly based on the identified risks.
Quickly see accurate information regarding risk assessment probability value, prioritization and impact
- Identify the hazards, current control measures and assess risk probability to ensure effective improvement actions are assigned.
- Create different size and dimension risk matrix’s depending
on your organisation’s needs.
- You decide who should create, view and edit risk assessments.
All risk assessments can be reviewed by you or other team
members depending on your process.
Gain control of your workplace safety with easy to use processes
Assess the risk within your organisation
Risk management is a step-by-step process for
controlling health and safety risks caused by hazards in the workplace.
Control the risk
Assess the controls you have in place and ask: can I remove the hazard completely or how can I manage the hazard so that harm is unlikely?
Review and revise your findings
You must review the controls you have put in place to make sure they are working.
Key features of Risk Assessment
Ready to Use Templates
Read and Understand
Quiz: How aware are you of the risks in your company?
A quiz to test your knowledge in occupational health and safety. Are there any areas you might want to take a closer look at?Take Quiz
The Five Step Guide to Risk Assessment
The HSE’s definition of a risk assessment is: “a careful examination of what, in your work, could cause harm to people, so that you can weigh up whether you have taken enough precautions or should do...Learn More
Slips Trips Falls (Poster)
Download your free poster and display it across your workplace to promote good housekeeping and safe practices.Learn More
Learn more about our customers
Account Manager, EcoOnline
Get started with Risk Assessments today
Book a demo with one of our consultants to discuss digitizing your EHS processes with Safety Manager.
You can also start a free trial and try it out for yourself.